An Early Morning Thought...

7:47 am


Having the monthlies has never been funny for me. Severe pain, sleepless nights, massive food attacks, nausea, serious mood swings, the list goes on and on and on.

What seriously bothers me now is the fact that I've been missing the Gym. I never thought that i would actually enjoy working out so much? To be honest i still love the result and final outcome more than anything but it would be a drag not loving the path that takes me  there. Let me repeat that: "loving the path that takes you to your goals just as much as loving the goal itself!"

Every time i drop some sweat on the treadmill-dashboard it makes me proud to know i just buried a calorie or two. LORD stay with me during these days of weakness and help me even more through the days of strength.

One of these days, hopefully sooner than later, i will have come a far hard and stony way and i will look back and be able to tap myself on the shoulder.

I CAN DO IT!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images