Little Get-Away
10:33 pm
So the Hubby and I decided to take short trip to my place of birth: Klagenfurt. This city is one of the most beautiful little places I have ever seen and been to. It's beautiful places filled with nature all over. The clean air and incredible scenic views one can't get enough of, stills baffles me.
Unfortunately, my little "hometown" (cause it's only a hometown to me simply because I was born there) is quite racist, matter of fact it is the racist hub of Austria. And we sure did make a few strange, straight up racist encounters, which to be honest, completely threw me off, simply because I had never experienced any there before, as I was only a young girl when I left.
Regardless, the country side is amazingly beautiful. We really enjoyed the clean air and simpler and less hectic lifestyle.
Although the our little get-away lasted only less than 48 hours, we truly enjoyed every moment of it.
Definitely a place I would recommend to go, just be aware of the people.
So long.
Yvie



0 comments