ChiqChaq - another yummy night
5:25 amOnce again pre-opening dinner at chiqchaq!
I'm such an oily-blip! Literally left the house, jumped into the car and into the restaurant and here I am looking as if I sweated all day. Oh LAWD 'ave mercy. What gives?
Although, I totally dislike chocolate cakes, this Black Forest cake-rendition à chiqchaq was sexiiii.
I loooooooved the slider! So delicious and the mozzarella sticks! First time I've ever had mozzarella sticks and I absolutely loved them. Why did no one ever tell me they were this good? And my dearest cook in the entire world after mommy and grandma(R.I.P.), Kaveh gave me like 20 different tips to try from!!!! Can I say spoiled much?
Coolest bar I've seen in a long time. With great barkeepers who'd mix any drink you can think of! I think I've become a cocktail-lover: moskau mew, lime light, chiqchaq special, Hugo,...This summer is the summer of cocktails...whoop whoop
David doing a little "schmusi" with his liquor suppliers.
Just one of many of David's gems that he found around town and the world to put in his restaurant and make it unique. He really had a vision and made it come through. "STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE HERE!"
And here you have him, the man of the hour, Mr chiqchaq himself: Daaaaaviiid (in my best Russian voice)
Thanks for the fabulous night! Susu and I are really proud of you.







0 comments