Pöttschingersee- a trip with bricks?
11:26 pm
Sultan and I drove out to his friend's house in the countryside and it was simply beautiful out there. Quiet, peaceful and relaxing. The lake used to be a cooling spot for the coal factory nearby until the end of World War I. I assume it just filled up by itself with water from then on and people decided to settle around it.
Yes, Slick did a "Köpfler" into what turned out to be rather very shallow waters and hit his forehead super hard on the bricks at the bottom. First thing he asks after emerging from the water:" fuck, do I need stitches?" - a real trooper!
Theo, after steeling apparently what is his and scrubbing of what seems like dirt of 30 years off it.
Was a great day out there ending with a beautiful BBQ and millions of Mosquitos.




0 comments